Dean Matt Waller announced the Walton College faculty awards for 2016-17.
John Aloysius, associate professor in the Department of Supply Chain Management, was recognized with the college’s Outstanding All-Around Faculty Award.
Other faculty awards for the school year are:
- Excellence in Teaching Award: Tomas Jandik, professor, Department of Finance
- Excellence in Research Award: Jason Ridge, assistant professor, Department of Management
- Excellence in Service Award: David Gay, university professor, Department of Economics
- Outstanding Adjunct Teaching Award: Katie Terrell, lecturer, Department of Accounting
- Outstanding Graduate Student Teaching Award: Klajdi Bregu, Department of Economics
“It is an honor to recognize these outstanding teachers and researchers who represent the high standards set by all of our Walton College faculty,” Waller said. “To be recognized as outstanding among the Walton College faculty is to be tops in your field.”