- Implementing Low-Cost Wireless Sensor Networks for Irrigation, Nutrient Management and Frost Protection of Strawberry
- On-Farm Performance and Nutrient Requirements of New Strawberry Varieties for the Eastern United States.
—Peter Nitzsche and Bill Hlubik
- Increasing Grower Market Potential and Consumer Preference for Locally-Grown Strawberries through Strategic Extension Programming in Texas
- Growing Strawberries: A Private – Public Partnership Creating a Student and Farmer Operated Business Utilizing Extended Season Technologies
—M. Elena Garcia
- Sustainable Soil Management Practices for Strawberries: Diverse Approaches for Facilitating Adoption
- Addressing Grower-Identified Priorities in Organic Strawberry Cropping Systems in the Southeastern US